Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Falcons
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 12:07 PM   #5
burnsy
self medicated

I like the Rams -5.5. They have a ton of weapons on both sides of the ball. I like the fact that they are young, They didn't even realize they were good until the 6th or 7th game according to Woods. This also means they may be back for years to come even if they implode tonight. Which i sort of think needs to happen for them to lose this game. The Falcons are dinged up and have been underperforming on offense for most of the season. The defense is top notch but the Rams score more than anyone so they need a huge effort to stop the Rams. If the Falcons tire on "d" like they have in the past, it will be a drubbing.

The OP pointed out Woods and Gurley but they have a ton in the tank. Sammy Watson is a deep threat and Cooper Kupp is probably one of the most under rated Wide Outs in the league. Tavon Austin adds a ton of speed and the rookie tight end Gerald Everett is a beast in the open field. Its no surprise that Goff is killing it with a new coach and he has so much on his team he can pick his "poison" . They are peaking at the right time, physically beating people up, as of late, on defense. Its their game to lose.

Atlanta has the experience but they need to play their best game of the year to pull this one out. So far, it really has not happened and if they slip up, like they have been this season, this could get ugly for them. The Rams actually play better on the road this year (7-1)!, if they get past this one...........look out!
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)