Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 01:13 PM   #12
proximity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Are you a gringo? In another place and time I had a Mexican girlfriend that looked like Monica Raymund's head on Marilyn Monroe's body. Lots of Mexicans in SoCal even close to 40 years ago. In Spanish guys would make disparaging remarks to her about being with a gringo. The funny thing is her family lineage traces back to California in the 19th century, none of them spoke a lick of Spanish. The humorous thing taking that language for 4 years between High School and College, I did. Back in the day I had the build of an NFL linebacker, it was funny when I barked something back at them in their native tongue. Fortunately that was long before people got shot for serving someone cold fries. Some just casually walked away, others took off running.
i've never heard her use the term gringo (she is puerto rican) but i guess i am?
what she called that gentleman the other night.... i thought she was ordering the seafood before we got in the restaurant!

boardwalk is filled with panhandlers, ne'er do wells, and now, worst of all, time share peddlers. everything but poker!
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)