Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 02:19 PM   #16
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Back in the days before Dr Anthony Stephen Fauci and the AIDS crisis it was very normal for me to have many different ladys with me in a car with the stereo on with local music station on, it did not matter but whenever REO Speedwagon or Fleetwood Mac came on the channel got its buttons pushed and not by me. If you could dance and clean up well to go to weddings you were in. Kind of strange, ladys not looking to get hitched but just the ride.

True, but REO Speedwagon, and Fleetwood Mac were decent. I was an older looking 16 year old when Saturday Night Fever came out. Disco did not last long but it seemed like eternity tolerating that music and scene, to be around a bunch of pretty girls. I have this fading Polaroid of me in polyester, with gold rimmed glasses. and disco shoes. I look at it for a laugh, there was some bad fads in the 70's. Olive colored appliances, and orange carpet anyone? Ford Pintos, Chevy Vegas, and AMC Pacers?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)