Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 10:41 AM   #13
Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Honest question Boomer...as one who pays attention to this stuff

Do you think if Kanye (Ye...whatever) wasn't a Trump supporter in a past life, that he would have faced the kind of backlash he's faced over his recent anti-Semitic comments...including the loss of contracts such as Adidas?

Here's my hot take: no

I 100% believe he would have face the same backlash.Obama faced backlash over reverend Wright. Members of the squad face backlash over their antisemitic comments and associations with Farrakhan.

The bigger concern for me still comes from the Left. But does it really matter.

Below is a clip from 1972 on the back of the book Never Again. Again goes to the "Who Cares" comment which I now see you did not mean.

50 years later and the not so "dormant tiger of anti-semitism" is rearing it's head.

Thanks Dave for getting us to talk amongst ourselves.

What disappointments me most right now is the lack of any comment from Ivanka or Jarrod.Goes squarely into the Kahane write up below. The Trump meeting was despicable, and keep in mind I have been a supporter.

"From the back cover of Never Again a book by Meir Kahane written over 50 years ago.: Will Jews once again meekly submit or will they stand and fight? This is the question that Rabbi Meir Kahane asks the American Jewish community in a book controversial and explosive for what it dares to say as The Autobiography of Malcolm X and Soul On Ice were for their defiant and passionate messages. Meir Kahane, founder of the Jewish Defense League, shows how the older generation of American Jewry has abandoned and betrayed their fellow Jews, their personal heritage, and their children's identities in their rush for respectability and assimilation. He details how the dormant tiger of anti-Semitism is once again rousing itself and stalking the land. And he vividly describes what is being done and must be done to re-assert Jewish pride and power, so that Jews will answer with one voice when asked again go to the slaughter – Never Again!"
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)