Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 11:21 PM   #317
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Here's another young guy who died in his sleep. Wonder if he was jabbed?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/jake-f...-after-wedding

These young people are dropping like flies. And in many if not most cases, no one is being held or charged for their murders. The CDC, FDA and Big Pharma all have a license to kill.

Jake Flint was 37, reading some of the comments on MSN exposes how
the pro vax liberals get so angry and condescending when you question what their leaders tell them to believe. Many of them mentioned he had a pot belly
and men his age with pot bellies die of heart attacks all the time, while ripping on anyone asking if he was vaxed.

Of all the friends, co workers and family, I have known, the youngest one to die of a heart attack was 57. All the deaths below that age were due to cancer, accidents and a homicide. I guess he was a step cousin??? He was my aunt's, husband, Uncle Jorge's son Alvaro. 3rd husband but when he recently died they were married 45 years.
Alvaro already had a new Ferrari, paid for in his mid 20's, successful businessman. Early 90's he must have had a run in with a supplier, died of acute lead poisoning, dumped in a Tijuana street.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)