Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Payoff was low
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 08:21 PM   #12
BarchCapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Can they cancel their own wagers to manipulate pools? I know there are people out there that bet following tote board action.
This is from an interview that Jonathan Stettin of Past the Wire did with a CAW player:

Quote:
Q; Are there any disadvantages to being a CAW player?

The Player: For one, I can’t cancel any wager. CAW players cannot cancel any wager once played, for any reason. Once we wager it stands, no cancellations at all. It is part of the agreement. We are not allowed any alternates. If a race gets a surface switch and becomes an all-race like in certain jurisdictions we get killed. Or if a horse scratches and I get the post time favorite that for whatever reason I don’t like in that particular race, I am stuck with it. All my wagers are seen and scrutinized. That is part of the deal as well.
Here's the full interview:

https://pastthewire.com/horseracings-true-lifeline/
BarchCapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)