Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 11:07 AM   #42
toetoe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmack
Quiet few games of ping pong this AM as last eve left me a bit green.

Invited to have brunch at Marriott with woman who is GM. It's good to know a hotel GM. All good there.

Came back played some equine. Hit a nice Ex @ LoneStar or someplace. Was actually thrilled the price closed the deal on top.

Some guy I knew up in Arrowhead was in town. I drove him around for the sights and smells of SD. En route he told me some odd story about his wife mentioning to him a month or so ago that in their 12 year marriage she had never had an O. Not knowing what else to say, "That's odd", I said.

Lent some other woman's kids some bikes to cruise the beach. I went with for a few miles.

6th grade teacher I met a while back invited me over. I said I'd grab some filets and shrimp. She's got a lovely home but no grill in back. I stop by Home Depot tell them I know her fairly well but not enough to spring for a full grill. I get a $30 portable propane grill that's perfect.

Grill 'em up to perfection, along with shrimp scampi visit with her 16 year old kid and a couple of her friends. Kick back and watch Unknown with Liam - what's his name. Kid leaves, teach gets frisky. Kid walks back in forgetting something while teach was getting frisky. Kid leaves.

Movie goes unwatched. Arrive home 12:30AM.

Great account of couch pong, Mack (I got an arrowhead and a Mt. Baldy-size big bear reading it), but can we please get back on topic ? Jeez.

I found The Great Escape video at Salvation Army. The lady charged me two dollars (double album), and I was feeling so good I forwent the "Do you know who I am ?" routine.

Strategy for doing nothing: stop whatever you are doing, then don't do what comes naturally. You'll know when you get there.

So burnt from work Sunday that all I wanted were a drink and a cigarette. I eventually got out for a walk, thank God.

My favorite San Diego sight is the sign warning drivers of families running across the freeway. Also not to be missed are caguama tacos in Tecate.
toetoe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)