Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 01:05 PM   #11
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondbest View Post
Butler put out a statement denying all the allegations of pot smoking missed curfews etc. If he's lying it will come out and he knows it. Brady was the first like of that tweet. It looks more and more that Belichek outsmarted himself .
After awhile people start believing their press clippings.A lot of Patriots fans (I lived in Massachusetts until a few months ago, so I had to hear this) think that with Bellichik's great "program", that you could plug in any bum off the street and they would succeed.There is however, a thing called talent/ability that is also paramount to being successful.It looks like the "next man up" apparently wasn't up to the task on replacing Butler..

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)