Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 10:55 PM   #32
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buell View Post
There's a whole lot of wrong stuff here.

First of all, coming from a state that has a whole lot of folks with missing teeth, especially at his age he looks like a model.

I googled him and found out that he practiced law at some fancy firm in New York that only takes the top students from the top law schools in the country. So I guess his teeth wasn't a problem.

The book Pace Makes The Race (I have an original hardback) was written by Doc, Dick Schmidt (RIP), Tom Hambleton (RIP) and Pizzola. It was later edited so that only Dick and Tom's stuff was in it. Rumor is Pizzola never got a dime from the sales of either book.

I talked to Eric in Vegas one day at the Imperial Palace when I was out there with my wife. He told me that Pizzola had come up with refinements on the PIRCO numbers and gave him the formulas to program into the software. He was a really nice guy Eric, and told me that Pizzola was the best player he ever saw, but it wasn't Eric's style to play exotic bets.

So it seems like to me that Pizzola came up with the math and the formulas, and Eric figured out how to program it.

I still have some old Follow Ups from PIRCO with articles by Pizzola with very technical math so that all makes sense to me.

I wanted to take Eric to dinner with me and my wife, and I asked him and his wife to have dinner, and told me he wasn't married, so I don't know how his widow could sue Pizzola. Unless he got married right before he passed on.

I really like the Match Up but I have to say Pizzola's fulcrum is still working for me, even though Bradshaw hated it.

OK.

Ummmmm. WTF are you trying to say here? I'm more confused than a black man in Cheyenne, WY.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most