Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 03:43 PM   #58
CincyHorseplayer

I have noticed I have a habit on here. 90% of the time when I argue with someone about betting it's because we are polar opposites in approach. But because we are polar opposites I pay attention to what they say and how they bet. Since our clash on this thread I have come to know and like Nitro and have learned more than a few things from him. I don't have his program either but apply his logic to looking at odds and action and have adopted some of the way he bets. My hit % and returns are all up. Includes now that I would have normally been dismissed pop up in exactas all the time, eliminating a lot of frustration. Anyway that's my 2 cents.

I'm not as demanding as some of you are. I don't need to know the exactitude of everything about how a person plays nor be able to add up their ROI to the cent. We all have things we don't want to share. And for me posting up every bet in real time in the midst of a busy play day is quite a task. So I don't bust another player's balls unmercifully about this!

And 1 more thing. I always do a playbook from the previous year in the winter. Usually in the dead of night. Nice to be able to chit chat about the races at 3 am because Nitro is playing Hong Kong!
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)