Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 03:36 PM   #23
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Does the CAW have access to the "odds/will-pay boards/matrices" which are inaccessible to the rest of the betting public? And if so...would that constitute a noteworthy "edge"?
I don't believe for a second that at least some of them do not have access to every dollar bet. Everyone from racing denies it. But if they are in the system, they are in the system. If they are extracting this much money out of the game why would they now want the added edge of knowing from advance betting how much respect each horse is getting in the betting. It is not like anyone will figure out that they are extracting this information if they are and they certainly aren't going to publicize it. It might help explain why they as a group have done so well. I will wear my tin foil hat today just to make you naysayers happy.

I remember years ago (I assume they do not do it anymore, but could be wrong-haven't really used Twinspires since they took away my ability to use their software to play multiple programs I had set up) Twinspires used to have group play where you could buy into a big pick 6 tickets. Do not recall those group tickets doing as well as the caw tickets are currently doing. In fact I sort of recall the opposite.

By the way just correcting my last post, I meant to say jackpot pick six pool on an non Mandatory Payout day, not a non carryover day.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most