Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: PacePlus ver1.4
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 11:09 PM   #22
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty359 View Post
I'd say $399 pretty expensive for a pgrm like this.
But I wish you nothing but the best with it.
Any seasoned hard core Sartin schooled survivor used the evaluation period to determine that $399 progie was no better than what they already had with Dick Schmidt & Tom Hambleton's work. The examples these guys put out were so easy to program into spreadsheets and many people on this forum did. I referenced PP Generator in this thread but did not really say I wrote one that included the TPR number. During that time period I exchanged mail with Dick Schmidt and told him about it saying that it was for personal use only, he was OK with that and said his interests were then with forex trading or something like that. During that time period I sent examples to Elliott Sidewater and a few others here getting good comments and suggestions. My suggestion is forget about programs that never really had a following, and instead look to the ones that are still alive.

Last edited by fast4522; 01-19-2021 at 11:12 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)