Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 12:36 PM   #14
CincyHorseplayer

Pace this is my basic approach and what you lose in in depth knowledge you make up for in quantity and location. Instead of squeezing blood from the turnip, you just get a dozen turnips. This was the key to my big revelation in 2015 that turned my frustration to gold. There are overlays from sea to shining sea! Looking at more races from all over the place, you don't force close calls. I do a revised and basic ABC 1-2-3 oddsline, bet whichever of my top 2 choices are overlaid or both if such and move on if they are both 3-1 or less. That's it. Plus accessing smaller tracks IMO are where you find a more steady diet of longshots. This year I am exactly 20 for 90 on 9-1 and up odds. Largely at places like Sam Houston, Will Rogers Downs, Mahoning Valley etc. And applying pedigree and specialized turf ratings to smaller turf courses can be magical! Anyway the horseplaying world seems and is opened up as a whole when approaching the game in this manner. Good stuff!

Last edited by CincyHorseplayer; 05-13-2017 at 12:38 PM.
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement