Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 01:50 PM   #3239
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph View Post
Like you say above 'not too bad' but let's see what he can do for an encore.

As for Hawthorne yesterday it seemed the track was favoring early speed to the half mile on the dirt course rated fast. Turf course rated yielding. This was a bit unexpected by me because I felt the track would be holding moisture and it may well be doing that. All I know is it rained properly since last week and this day comes up speed favoring. Not sure what will happen when it rains again for racing today and tomorrow. I will need to pay closer attention.

HAW race 1 winner is a trainer play that presented here with uneven success. I didn't use him for my DD and that is a shame. Exotic seems to really like runners who rack up speed advantages in today's race match ups when I break them out.

This is pretty cool because my ratings don't do that on their own, I have to figure this one on paper to get my selections similar to the Exotic consensus. The hits just seem to keep on coming. Thanks NCG.
You're a pretty impressive 'capper, Murph. I know you clash with a couple people----so what? So do I. It didn't take you long to figure out EVERYTHING I do leans towards...if not full-out- based on speed. I'm not interested at all in closers...who are hampered throughout the race, and usually have to get lucky to win.

If someone else handicaps a different way---or doesn't believe speed is king---far out. I want to be a part of the pace--not chase it.

I like your posts Murph

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 04-28-2017 at 01:52 PM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)