Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 08:56 AM   #75
Murph
Public Handicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
There are a lot of people who lurk only. I've never understood the lack of wanting to speak but accept that is what many people do.

Politics however can elicit such strong feelings that the person now finds their tongue and speaks.
When you post into a PA horse racing topic you had better have your hat on straight. Know a bit about what your are typing and who you are it typing to. It pays to lurk around a bit before starting to rack up the old post counter. Careful moderation here might help some new posters out. I'm not going to qualify this statement for a change. (oops, maybe I should) My comment is not meant as criticism.

OT is just as rough a playground here but everyone can wear their hat anyway they want to and take their chances. I don't think there are many specialty sites whether religious, financial, tech or entertainment that can match the unique demographics of the posters in PA Off Topic. Interesting and intelligent people seem to stick around on both sides with different levels of participation.

I like it, too much some days.
Murph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)