Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 11:50 PM   #3233
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
The last one at Penn won. So, $14 in bets returned $34.60. If you were betting $20 win bets you would have had $206 profit. Not a bad day at work.
Be nice if it turned out to be the Horse Player's "Holy Grail". Unfortunately, it's probably just more "fools gold"...but that's what keeps me going and enjoying this sport.

I'll talk more about that method--and post tomorrow's selections---a little later on.

Since I've been doing this software gig...it's been really enjoyable---as a side business--okay financially. I don't get much chance to spend on the horses...or even my own programs.

I do have another program coming---sometime this summer--combining several software programs into one---to be called "SPEED DEMONS" There will not be a "Trainer Moves"--sorry.

Was going to call an earlier program Speed Demons...but my wife, being the bible-thumping Catholic she is...decided she didn't want any "DEMON" program in her house.
Why is it always the wife's house? I told her "since it's your house---get on up there and patch the roof"

So once I got done patching the roof....She decided since I was already a Godless Heathen...it would be okay.

Getting to the point--this may be the last program for awhile, if at all. I really just want to get back to playing the ponies...and someone insinuated I was becoming the poor man's RPM. He apologized--but that sort of took the wind out of my sails. I'm not cranking out garbage--and never will.

So anyway....back to the ponies:

I mentioned a while back the CONSENSUS in the EXOTIC program can be good for finding overlays. The horses ranked at the top are usually obvious favorites---but once in a while, a longshot will pop up #1. Usually, an aberration and nothing more--certain tracks like SA good overlays can be found.
5-1 or better can be a nice overlay.

I happened to look the Consensus for Hawthorne today...was stunned to find the 1st race winner--SHE'S PRETTY CUTE $55.80 ...ranked #1. That might be a record. Were 4 playable #1's.....two won:

Attached Images
File Type: png HAW CONSENSUS.png (221.5 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 04-27-2017 at 11:51 PM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)