Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 12:08 PM   #1
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Bel Fri Race R8 - 100k Affirmed Success Stks

A full and competitive field of NY breds make this one of the best betting races on the card.
13 scheduled to run...like two runners from off the pace as I think this race may cave in a bit

Celtic Chaos - an "always there" type of runner who gets a good set up today over a surface he likes. May need a little longer than 6f to get there but he can easily get a piece, nice ML of 10-1

Candid Desire - recently defeated the above horse in the Hollie Hughes, gave him 4lbs last time and will give 6lbs today. Another one who rarely runs a bad one (save for sloppy track and turf). Rolling late last out and working nicely at Bel, can stay midpack and make his move at a nice ML of 8-1

Using the above on top in exactas with:
- underlaid at 5-1 but can get a dream trip and share
- loves Bel, can run late for a piece
- classy old dude set pace in track record performance for the winner last out at GP; back to NY breds at a track he loves. Win threat for sure but I'll try to beat him from way out there at expected underlaid odds.

EX:w
WIN: (at 7-1 or better on both)

Excellent race, who ya got?

Last edited by PhantomOnTour; 04-27-2017 at 12:09 PM.
PhantomOnTour is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)