Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 10:51 AM   #7
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
The website's quality is determined to a point by the quality of the responses on various threads.

PA has stated that the quality is based on "You and You Only...Not me."
That would be totally true if PA never made interjections and commentaries on various threads here and there.
To date that is not the case.
I enjoy his contributions even when I don't agree with some of them.
So PA has to assume some responsibility along with the rest of us for the quality of various threads.
I couldn't agree more.

The only thing that I, personally, find "wrong" with this site is PA's refusal to instill some sort of "order" in the off-topic section of this forum. He treats the off-topics section as if it were another site altogether, and even instigates some of the arguments there...without realizing that the hostility that's allowed to brew there is bound to infiltrate into the racing side of the forum.

The posters are allowed to "take the gloves off" when they visit the off-topics, and then they are expected to rediscover their civility when they return to the horseracing section of the site...as if human behavior could be altered at the drop of a hat.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)