Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 10:45 PM   #7
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtisontheBay View Post
Who cares !!! Why is it a big deal when a Hollywood actor/actress dies? Are they any more important then good hard working people that die every day?

All of us have had mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, that have gone before us and there were no outpouring of grief other than from family and friends. Yet, when some Hollywood or Tv personality dies, OMG, we are supposed to bow before the altar. I don't know Paxton and don't cars if he is dead, I only care about those who have gone before me and the ones I care about !!!!
Yes, you can drive yourself to the insane asylum if you cared about everyone who died. But some people who are actors or educators or sports figures are people with whom you are very familiar even though you did not know them personally and it does feel like you have lost a friend.

I enjoyed Bill Paxton's work and I am saddened that he is gone.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)