Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 09:40 PM   #122
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
People who support sanctuary cities are not filt to be Americans.
That is who should "mass rounded up" moved out.

Insane for call Denver what it it?
You should lead the line out of here.

Mile high toilet bowl.
Unflushed.
I'm not going to argue about sanctuary cities because frankly I don't care. I have a feeling you think it means something different than what it does. I believe you think it means the cities are willing to "hide" immigrants from the feds, which is nothing close to what it means. And I'm sure you have no clue that support for many sanctuary cities originates in the police departments who realize if they are seen as a threat to any group they have major policing problems.

No, I don't think you are insane because of your stance on Denver. One of us has lived in Western NY for a few years and lived in Denver and knows the difference between the two places, and it ain't you. As I've said, not having a clue certainly doesn't stop you from ranting. No, you earned the label after years and years of lunacy about pretty much every topic. You never find any middle ground, you never see more than one side of any issue, and anyone who disagrees gets an upchuck of abuse. And somehow you feel entitled to call for insane things like moving all Americans who support sanctuary cities to - I don't know where. Coming from a rational person it could be taken as hyperbole to make a point. But from you, I think you actually believe that. That is what puts you in the irrational camp. You might be the angriest, most hateful person I've ever run into.
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)