Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 12:47 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
And in Kalifornia no I.D. is required to vote.

But the left is not the only side protesting any impending investigation. The Clueless RINO Mitch in the Senate is opposed to one also. I have to think the state of CA by itself put Hillary over the top in the popular and the vast majority of that margin by which she took the state was secured by illegal votes. My wife is certainly convinced of this because Trump was leading in the popular vote until the results came in from Kalifornia. She stayed up to the wee hours in the morning on election night watching the results from state to state.
It took me 50 years to escape from that liberal cesspool. Voting for someone else while easy because of the no I.D. rule isn't the issue. It is how quick and easy you can get registered, the process is so fast there is no way they are vetting the applicants. Even if they were lower level Ca employees are the most incompetent on the planet and would not do a thorough job. Pretty sure a good chunk of the registered voters there aren't citizens. A lot of the polling place signs are in Spanish and English, how can you pass a citizenship test if you don't speak enough of the language to know what "vote here" means.

There should not be a legal reason to have this sign at a polling place.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)