Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 07:44 PM   #3
Robert Fischer
clean money

I agree with what you wrote, and this is more of a minor issue than a major issue, but I have to disagree with the neighborhoods part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pele polo
I'm not seeing much difference between Pimlico and Laurel tracks or neighborhoods.
lots of Pimlico neighborhood stories to go around

my most recent = I was Ubering(driving) from the Preakness for the $40/trip guarantees, and after a baffling move by local police to shut down a main drag, (and as a result have heavy traffic flow through a local neighborhood), I found my car surrounded by a gang of teens who began beating on it. Initially I thought a brick had hit my driver's-side window behind my head. I escaped with my life and avoided running them over, up an alley and down a 1-way street...

I'm not anti-pimlico, but the neighborhoods and location in general(traffic situation/restaurants/hotels) is certainly worse than Laurel.

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 07-05-2016 at 07:47 PM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)