Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 01:34 AM   #65
Hard2Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
And beating Belmont to a pulp.

My handle at AQU was pathetic. Couldn't get myself to bet that much as I was tired of trying to figure out which races would get "toyed" with.
Loser at Aqu = Race Fixin Cheaters
Winning at Bel = Everybody on the up and up
I'd say you're the 6-warm beer OTB guy but you've made it very clear how you are actually a hardcore real horseplayer. The kind that hangs on the rail and tells the jockeys to their face what a bunch of crooks they are. Kudos, really.

The replay you've suggested to watch is a seven horse maiden sprint on a fast track that favored the inside. The inside horse went to the lead and won. All I got out of it was that I watch replays differently than you do.

Your true video skills, even more so than the incredible ability to mind-read jockey intentions through race replays, may be your ability to embed video in your PA post, so you got that goin for ya.

Favors-Screw jobs-Collusion-Chosen winner-Let's make it look good drives-Not trying to win
Allow me to be the a******. I call BS. It all reads like SOUR GRAPES.
Certainly funny and entertainingly descriptive reading, no doubt,but it's sour grapes all the same.

Your zest and passion for our sport is plenty evident. The constant and
seemingly paranoia driven incessant complaining about perceived shenanigans is incredible.
I refuse to take your accusations seriously. It's just too much, all the time.
Hard2Like is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement