Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 07:33 PM   #12
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodoyoulike
In Cali there are rules against collusion and I would think it's the same in most if not all jurisdictions.

What I don't understand from your post is why would hardcore players who are consistently making ($500K-$2MM a year in handle) not know about EMD racing or decide to change what they're doing based on a few races being pointed out by you?
Horseplayers are creatures of habit. They will do the same thing over and over again. Like the definition of insane.......

I am not one of those. I have adjusted and adjusted and adjusted as time has gone on and the game has changed. Others can't/won't/are unable to do so.

They will bet NYRA/CALI as that's what everyone else does, all the time.

I'll tell you what though, when the Emerald feed is on, they all clamor for some opinions and enjoy watching those races.

Down side, can't bet much. Smaller pools and I tell them, you crush my ticket, I'm taking 20% of the return from your account. Not kidding. And I never give out any multi race opinions. Don't want to split a nickel with anyone who bets my bets.
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)