Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 02:03 PM   #10
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
What bothers me is these people won’t stand up for themselves. They’re too wishy washy. Too intimidated by the bullying questions. And did he really say China produces 90% of the world’s plastics from four rivers? Pretty sure plastic does not come from rivers.

Her answer to the first question should have been, “We prefer to get them from countries that are environmentally responsible, but if necessary, we will use others. Not that you give a damn about the environment.”

There are more than 60 offices, Bureaus and agencies under the aegis of the Secretary of the Interior. Regulating other nation’s environmental policies is not one of them.

How are questions a person should know for their job bullying? If a prospective customer questioned me what steel should be used for bolt action rifle firing pins, is that bullying? Or should I yell at them that I am not a metallurgist, even though I know the answer. Unlike Biden administration appointees, most podunk machine shop operators in the middle of nowhere
are knowledgeable far beyond the typical owner or manager of a manufacturing business.

Biden appointees do not seem to even posses what many would consider common knowledge someone not even in their job would know. The FAA nominee could not name one thing that would stall a plane. As for this lady who the hell doesn't know China leads the world in polluting.

As for the bolded the only connection I could see is using river water to feed cooling towers, or using it in the salt mining process.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)