Two Eagles River - C. Hartman
Airtime - R. Diodoro
Angel Of Empire - B. Cox
Rocket Can - W. Mott
Reincarnate - T. Yakteen
King Russell - R. Moquett
Red Route One - S. Asmussen
Kolomio - J. Desormeaux

This is a much more classy field (on paper) than what's running at Gulfstream. The track should be dry after some potential Friday rain by Saturday afternoon. Asmussen, Baffert, and Pletcher have score their share of wins in this event. No Pletcher, no Baffert (but have the and transfers). Asmussen's entrants nothing to sneeze at.

None of these have me reaching for my wallet at the window. ran a bang-up OC last out over this surface. A repeat of that would but him in the picture at a decent price. Gets Prat who's been dangerous. Knocked off the Jeff Ruby winner last out. The was beat by Forte last out. Maybe four lengths behind Forte is enough to win here. The seems to have a similar look but his Rebel was underwhelming. got sloppy seconds the last two and should get a more dry run this time. Looks like the type to benefit with extra distance. TGaff is becoming a premier pilot as well.

Leaning toward the as my primary choice. Probably also include the and on top some plays. Probably include the Lukas , the , and in a dime super play. Can make a case for the to sneak on the bottom for a price boost should some speed melt.

Last edited by f2tornado; 03-30-2023 at 11:59 AM.
f2tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)