Old 03-25-2023, 11:46 AM   #20
Robert Fischer
clean money

Post All DAY PA

wooo

the way i see it
  1. Not a heck of a lot of pace projected here
  2. Everybody sees that

Kingsbarn is about a 2nd Choice odds here? You know he capitalizes on tJhis projected pace...
Style is tracking/rating-on-the-lead. Quality horse. I'm not big on a win opinion but has a decent chance of hitting the board.

Jace's Road - now I don't like anyone using my nickname "Jace"...
Brad Cox has a good 'hand'
uncoupled trio of entries and this 11 is naturally forward. Posted outside, and want to secure a good position. He also has to put in some work for his team.

it's a soft projected pace... Pletcher is bringing that horse over here?
Who we gonna call?
Big Jace
Cox's other Instant Coffee Tapit's Conquest are later runners and can't afford to let Pletcher and company, jog.

Sun Thunder is a toss at anywhere near 5/1. At 10-15/1 you use him on your ticket. At 5/1 he's a takeout reduction.

Curly Jack You know, I'm always here. It's not always clear, but Curly Jack has been thrown to the wolves and he wasn't embarrassed. He's one of the only ones in here that has had to run against the grain. However, he only did it mildly. Does not have the quality and class to be on my 'Win' radar. Another factor in the right direction is the connections here. Tom Amoss has been playing hard ball w/ the big boys.
Curly Jack in fine condition and fitness. Needs to play a part of the pace. It could be him, the 6 and big jace... Few factors (including the mid-long odds) moving in his direction as a key underneath trifectas/supers. You just single him under good tickets for a little lean elegant ticket structure. You toss the 4, but key the 3 underneath

No Wager for me. Should be a great race. There are two late pick 5s. Juicy late races on the card are as intersting as the earlier stakes p5.

Good luck All DAY PA

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)