Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: any winners
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 03:12 AM   #6
DrugSalvastore
I Love DrugS <3 <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz
I personally have knowledge of two million-dollar plus winners, one whom frequents this board (and does not use my software, so do not mistake this for a commercial).

Posts like the couple already seen in this thread should encourage others to believe that it can be done. Nobody is saying it is easy, but it can be done.

Not to belabor the Steve-thread issue, but that was a classic example of why the doers are not typically posters. Why would anyone in their right mind subject themselves to criticism and accusations just for the priviledge of trying to share what they know?
Yea--it's real encouraging to me!! If I actually believed there was an outside shot of this stuff being true----I'd be strongly encouraged to quit....and do something else.

It's a sad reality--that it's much easier to make a giant profit by selling a handicapping product or touting---than it is to actually make that profit gambling through the windows. And I've always believed that individuals who go that way---want people to believe that extremely LARGE sums of money can be made with routine ease through the betting windows. That's not a knock on them though---I think they want to believe more than anyone that such success is very attainable.

I'm sorry if I'm doing anything to spoil this romantic vision people have---of a sea of great handicappers out there who are living a life of comfortable wealth based solely on gambling revenue won at the track.

In most cases---the people in question have already established their wealth doing other things...just my 0.02 cents on that.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)