Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 01:31 PM   #89
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waquoit View Post
I AM the older generation, sweetheart. But you other old folks could work on reducing your bigotry and racism.
Isn't it weird that the ONLY people who CONSTANTLY FIXATE on a person's race or sexual orientation or religion are DEMOCRATS?!?!?

Conservatives don't have all that spare time required to obsess like that. We actually work for a living.

But you freakin' liberals...can't stop thinking about what a person's race is...you don't see PEOPLE...you see RACE and SEX and PRONOUN and POLITICS....not people.

If you would just look at people as PEOPLE, this country would be such a better place.

You go COMPLETELY AGAINST what the great Martin Luther King said, as his holiday quickly approaches.

Quote:
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
Democrats have ENSURED this will never happen...EVERYONE is now JUDGED by the COLOR OF THEIR SKIN

YOU, Waquoit, have turned this nation into a SHIT HOLE...not Trump

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-14-2021 at 01:33 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)