Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 03:33 PM   #87
Poindexter

Lost 17 million in 2 years. I would take that as sign that maybe their feed the whales program isn’t as clever they think it is. Go figure. They can always pray for charity. At this point it is likely too late to right the ship. But all Belinda Stronach has to do is remember those days that she arrogantly proclaimed that racing was entertainment and basically told horse players to go fuck themselves. Oh well they have left the building and aren’t coming back. What a shame.

You know the rest of the remaining industry that does get charity might want to realize that California is basically a precursor to their future if they don’t fix the pricing in this game. (I know being proactive is such a silly idea).

Btw, this idiotic rebate experiment that has failed for close to 25 years definitely falls in the category of mismanagement. So for once something intelligent came from the CHRB.

Sorry if this offends anyone (actually I am never sorry about offending anyone). Just enjoying the show of a bunch of idiots that think they are geniuses (which is the worst kind of idiot), watching their business implode.
A most deserving bunch.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)