Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 12:50 AM   #20
FRMNBRI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximillion View Post
I think good cases can be made for a lot of longer odds horses at both of those tracks....but i like RP much more because if im right I have a decent chance to cash.

OP races are often too tough for me.....im trying to make money,not be a genius.
I told myself I wasnt going to bet RP tonight but my self control was flushed down the toilet along with about 300 bucks. I have to agree that it just seems impossible to make a case for a lot of this prices that come in. Had four horses in my last leg of early pick 5. They let the horse go and no one seemed to press him. Sure I know he has early speed but still. Asmussen/ Elliot combo has not been kind to me and then Pish fires in with a nice 9-1 that showed on paper.

RP is enticing bc of the big payouts. I mean someone got lucky and had that super for 13k in race 5 right? Was it anyone here.
FRMNBRI is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most