Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 03:35 AM   #30
thaskalos

The television and the social media are rotting our minds, gentlemen...and we haven't much time left to regain our sanity. I am doing what I can to keep my mind as sharp as it can be...and I sincerely hope that you are doing likewise. It upsets me when I see us hating each other here when we don't even know anything about one another. I have argued with several people here and then I have talked to them on the phone...and in every single case we could never get into any kind of argument when we held a real and more complete conversation. I am confident that this would also be the case were I to get into a lengthy phone conversation with any one of you here.

These online chats here, where we communicate with each other in brief soundbites, are not REAL! The people that we appear to be on boards like this bear no resemblance to who we really are! I pray that we can keep this in mind whenever we feel like getting "nasty" with one another here during the course of our petty and insignificant arguments.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.