Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 07:03 PM   #29
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Public opinion should only be one part of the equation. Public is not really qualified to make the tough decisions for what is the right and wrong thing to do. Unfortunately these days neither are our "leaders". I saw videos of Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi we cannot force vaccines on people. Now forcing vaccines is becoming part of the democratic playbook. No surprise to me. Thats the way the dems roll. They push the envelope and push the envelope and ultimately do wtf they want to do. A lot of liberals have no problem with this because they agree with what is being done (typically because they are cucked as PA likes to say), so that makes it okay. You can argue, well the nurses can quit their job. Nurses make pretty good money. Should they quit a $100,000 job so they can go somewhere else and make $40,000? They may not be able to get any job when all is said and done. All because they don't want to put a substance in their arm they don't think they need or want or may prove very harmful to them. What kind of country do you want to live in? If you don't think we are marching straight into a totalitarian government you are blinder than Stevie Wonder.

As PA posted, why are nurses who either witnessed first hand or know people that witnessed first hand the ravages of covid hesitant at all? What do they know that I don't know or you don't know? Maybe that Project Veritas video that Boxcar posted is more on the money as far as what many nurses are witnessing and believe than one might think.

Also why all this fear by the vaccinated. Wtf are they so scared of. Hasn't it been made overwhelmingly clear by the msm that if you get vaccinated, you are very safe from serious illness and death. So why the obsession with getting everyone vaccinated? I don't get it. It is irrational.

I honestly don't care if 90% of New Yorkers think that vaccine mandates are the way to go for every job in New York. Doesn't make it right. People have the right to protect themselves from overzealous agendas that may lead to them dying, becoming paralyzed, having a weakened immune system, having heart problems or blood clotting issues the rest of their lives and God knows what kind of other possible long term side effects we do not even know about yet. All to protect the truly selfish ones (the ones calling for everyone to be vaccinated) from getting a cold (remember the vaccine prevents serious illness and death-that is the msm story not mine).

None of this post even mentions the handcuffing of doctors and medical institutions from giving patients treatments that actually could save or could have saved patients from dying of covid. Also doesn't mention the fact that the chances of kids dying of covid are practically no existent. Yet some of these politicians probably have no problems keeping kids in masks for years stunting their self esteem, their ability to communicate, their emotional growth and their overall ability to live a happy and inspired lives. Of course these are also the same politicians that don't seem to have a problem with high school kids having very low test scores in math and reading, while their kids go to private schools their entire lives.

This is all about elitism. If only the masses had even the foggiest clue what these politicians really thought about them.

But to you liberals all would be peachy keen if everyone would just get a vaccine and join the club.
You could have saved some keystrokes and just called them arrogant totalitarian scum.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)