Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 05:55 PM   #812
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
There has been a mountain of affidavits and circumstantial evidence provided but apparently, only tangible evidence is good enough and that is why the AZ forensic audit was performed. It took months to make it happen because the left was obstructing in every way possible. What is ridiculous about gathering hard physical evidence? What kind of proof would you like to see?
I would like to direct you to post #798 of this thread...where ReplayRandall has reproduced Trump's latest message about the "election fraud".

"The proof is massive and staggering. The Presidential Election of 2020 was Rigged! When the information becomes public, people will see that it wasn't even close"...Trump declares in the message.

Even Trump himself admits in the above message that this "massive and staggering" evidence hasn't yet been made public. It isn't just that I want to see more evidence. Trump HIMSELF keeps insisting that there is "massive and staggering" evidence out there which still hasn't been made public. And I am wondering what's keeping this evidence from becoming publicly known.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)