Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 11:08 PM   #41
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny V View Post
Then her oncologist told us that it was no good and it would be counterproductive. He literally told us, "he is a quack". We decided to forego the alternative treatments. Well it was downhill from there. Now I am not saying my wife would have been cured or even lived much longer but I think maybe she would have lived a better life with the time she had left. Just to dismiss anything out of hand without investigating or to denigrate a potential helpful alternative treatment for selfish monetary gain is truly horrible for someone who calls themselves a doctor who supposedly took the Hippocratic oath.
These doctors are mostly brainwashed, like the majority of the public. They THINK they are helping when they tell you to someone is a "quack" and to ignore them.

Ask them what they've done with all that money donated to the American Cancer Society over the last 50+ years.

How many cancers have we cured?

Very few.

Let's face it...if we cured everything, we would all die due to overpopulation.

Maybe that's why they continue to allow cigarettes to kill 500,000 people in the US alone EVERY YEAR.

» Advertisement