Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 08:58 AM   #34
pandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
The "thousands of doctors and scientists" are not just engaging in 'noble lies'...they are downright lying to the public and creating the most unhealthy society that the world has ever seen. How much criticism did Robert Atkins receive for many decades from the "establishment" because of his low-carb health advice? And only now, long after the good doctor has died, has the establishment finally embraced Atkins' concepts...even though MILLIONS of people through the years had experienced astonishing health improvement by following this pioneer's health guidelines.

Screw the "thousands of doctors", and do your own research when it comes to "health and wellness"...I say. And start BEFORE you get sick, because when serious sickness strikes, the fear and the desperation that accompanies it makes it almost impossible for us to shun the "conventional medicine" that the establishment wants to shove down our throats.

My wife was stricken with cancer in the year 2000...and the doctors at a much esteemed hospital gave her six months to live. Since conventional medicine couldn't cure her, I suggested to her that we follow the alternative medicine route, along with the "conventional" procedures that our 'mainstream' doctors were already prescribing. But when my wife discussed this with her "mainstream" doctors, the doctors laughed at the idea...and outright called alternative medicine not only a fraud...but also counterproductive to the "effective" treatment that they themselves had in mind for her at the hospital.

Fast-forward five years after my wife's death, and I myself was diagnosed with an advanced form of cancer...which the "mainstream" doctors told me would kill me in a year's time if it was left untreated. Even though I was the sole caretaker of a then 9-year old child...I totally ignored the "mainstream" doctors' advice...and relied strictly on the alternative medicine that the doctors had laughed at during my wife's ordeal. I decided to look to the MAVERICKS for my survival...and not to the mainstream fraudsters who are currently masquerading as "health care professionals". And...not only am I still here to tell the story, but I am also in the best health and shape of my life...three months shy of my 60th birthday. And my deepest regret is that I wasn't persuasive enough with my wife some 20 years ago.

And now, when I hear the "mainstream" fraudsters peddling the company lines that the pharmaceutical companies have fed them...I am reminded of what Linus Pauling (look him up) once said:

"There will never be a cure for cancer. Because, no matter how many people are dying from it...there are even more people making a living from this disease".

Very interesting. Sorry about your wife. Glad you figured out how to beat your disease. My first wife (we were married for 22 years and remained close friends) died from ovarian cancer in 2009 when she was 52 years old. She got it when she was 47. I still think about her every day.

My uncle, my mother's brother, died at 97 years of age last year. He fought at Normandy. He had a blood disorder and was getting blood transfusions and he looked like he was going to die in his mid 80's. His son, my cousin Phil, lived with him and decided to take matters into his own hands and took my uncle Anthony off of several medications including diabetes medication, put him on a healthy diet, and within a couple of months his color came back and he lived another 12 years drug free.

Dr. Mercola is interesting and certainly controversial but my feeling is that he's not a scam artist.

As for the vaccine, I hope to God that these foreboding predictions of doom don't come true. My wife and I had Covid so we see no reason to get vaccinated. One thing is for sure, this is not like the other vaccines because it's an MRNA vaccine, which is a completely different technology.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)