Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 07:27 AM   #32
Johnny V

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I don't know much about this guy Mercola, but I know mainstream types think he's a scamster. A LOT of his articles have links to vitamins and other nutritional supplements he's selling. That's not a good sign. Not that I trust everything we are being told by mainstream sources either, but some of the Covid coverage from non mainstream sources has been a bit off the rails. I'm just going to hope these guys are all wrong.
I have found Dr Mercola's articles to be very informative and helpful. I think his emphasis on good nutrition, exercise, and ways of strengthening ones immune system is spot on. I also enjoy his cutting edge investigation into new research and possibly new helpful treatments and current new examination studies of the old treatments as well. So he is selling supplements, what, he doesn't have the right to earn a living? From what I have seen his supplements seem to be of high quality.
As consumers we have the choice to buy his recommended supplements and vitamins or purchase them somewhere else or not at all. Some doctors are pushing pills from big Pharma and there have been reported cases of them getting kickbacks from the drug companies. Others are getting rich pushing chemotherapy treatments etc. So now they are going to crucify this guy for what he is doing?
Johnny V is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)