Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 07:45 AM   #6
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I don't know much about this guy Mercola, but I know mainstream types think he's a scamster. A LOT of his articles have links to vitamins and other nutritional supplements he's selling. That's not a good sign. Not that I trust everything we are being told by mainstream sources either, but some of the Covid coverage from non mainstream sources has been a bit off the rails. I'm just going to hope these guys are all wrong.
What's in it for Mercola to scam us? How does he stand to make billions in profits off his misinformation or disinformation? His sale of vitamins is going to go through the stratosphere, even though there are numerous online competitors selling the same things?

There are two reasons I find his theory to be credible. I just posted three separate stories about medical mistreatments (or malpractice!) of three hospital patients. Only one of those stories ended well because mother and daughter adamantly insisted that the hospital give the patient the proper treatment. And what about the fourth story wherein a man is being denied a life-saving liver transplant unless he first receives the jab? I have to think these hospitals are being incentivized in no small way by the government to not only give jabs but to keep the covid numbers high. Wasn't this how the game was played in the very beginning when hospitals were paid by the government to come up with covid diagnoses?

The second reason is that I can easily see the government passing an edict declaring that all the unvaxxed in this country are domestic terrorists. We already know the CDC is working on a plan to create "green camps" to lock up the unvaxxed to isolate them from the vaxxed population.

This current administration, and even more importantly, the real powers behind it are pure evil. I don't put anything past them.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)