Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 06:12 PM   #190
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
It's the MEANING behind his words that Jesus wants you to experience. Not the words themselves. Nor does Jesus want you to beat people over the head with his words.

I have no problem with that. You do. Jesus is my teacher,

The reason why you can't relate to my experiences with God and Jesus is because my experiences with God and Jesus are in the here and now. Not from 2000 years ago.

If you are not experiencing God while you are alive and are waiting till after you die you are wasting time and missing out on your own spiritual development which is why we are here in the first place.

When you die,you will not remember any of this b.s. you spout here,nor will it matter. The only thing you will take to the other side will be love. Love is the "currency" or "power" on the other side. In this world it's money.

This is what God or Jesus will ask you in the afterlife: Where is your love? Not what does it say in the Bible, but what does it say in your heart.
Jesus is your teacher? When did that happen? I thought Buddha and other Eastern gurus were your teachers? So...how many spiritual teachers do you have?

Oh...it's all about the "MEANING", heh? What do you think Jesus meant when he said, I am the Way, the Life and the Truth. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him (Jn 14:6,7).

And can you give me chapter and verse on "Nor does Jesus want you to beat people over the head with his words"?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom