Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 09:20 PM   #241
Parkview_Pirate

It's nice to be able to navigate back to the Classic, err, Winticket interface. If being a VIP is a requirement, I wonder how long that will last when I have $2 bets per card to "pay" for my BRIS PPs?

I don't know what the details are in their decision to go down this path, but it has to be about trying to save a nickel or two. Which would mean that eventually they'll sunset the interfaces other than the new one to save support dollars.

Since TS doesn't seem interested in providing an interface that actually adjusts to the device display being used (ie, mobile vs. desktop), they are going to lose a lot of customers like me that mainly use a 24 inch monitor.

I have no clue to whether their IT staff is just this incompetent, or if their management is just this callous, but regardless - a business that treats their customers with repeated changes for the worse is not going to survive much longer...
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most