Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-26-2002, 02:41 PM   #2
mgroves

Thank you figman

Hi all,

First, thank you figman for your generous post.

I received word that we suddenly had a lot of visitors from paceadvantage, so I wanted to introduce myself and my company to you.

My name is Mike Groves, and two partners and I run JONSOG associates, Inc. We typically program MMIs for Nuclear Power Plant Training systems but we now have a small business unit set up to write general purpose human interest programming, also using our own GUI software. The first thing you will notice about our software is its LOOK AND FEEL, which includes more color and faster navigation and operation than typical windows programs. You'll also notice fast download and installations because we streamline everything we do.

We did recently introduce QuickHorse and I look forward to hearing any suggestions regarding the software. We also operate a forum which you may access by using the software. Or if you'd like to simply look the forum over, go to:

http://business.gorge.net/jai/qhforum.htm

As you may know, the software is FREE to use for 30 days. Most can tell if they wish to continue using it after just a couple days because it is pretty intuitive in its use. However, we plan on improving it based on feedback, so we hope you'll use it and make comment regardless of how you feel.

My email address is jai@gorge.net - you will notice I am very responsive to your email as that is my part to play in this project.

Sincerely,
Mike Groves
Manager - QuickHorse Software Development
mgroves is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement