Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 02:44 AM   #39
Rook

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
I find this to be a wholly unproductive idea, and can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would think the opposite....
The clear majority of us think the opposite (put it to a vote if you don't think so) because we are mad as hell and want to do something about it. What other alternative do we have? We can't picket the gates.

For two years, my avatar was Boycott WEG (Woodbine) and Tracknet. It was a little gesture but I felt good about doing something rather than nothing. It took a few years but I got what I wanted. Tracknet is dead and Woodbine is no longer an anti-rebate track. I've gone from betting $0 on WO to $206,377 thus far in 2010.

I sure as hell don't want to see California racing die but I do want them to be punished for being stupid enough to raise prices when business is declining.

I opened up my Charts 2006 and Charts 2010 databases and ran WPS pool size queries. GG's handle is 67.8% of what it once was, Hol: 74.9%, SA: 77.6% and DMR: 83.6%. These clowns need every bit of help they can get running their business.
Rook is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)