Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 06:19 PM   #4
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake
CJ,

You're very solid here. Any chance you want to expand your commets ? I make my living these days trading off of prime bets, and as far as I can see nothing has changed relative to my play requirements. Curious relative to what you are seeing....?

Jake
I'm just tired of being taken for granted. I like winning money as much as the next guy, but there are much easier ways to make money. Here are a few things that I am having a really hard time with these days:

• I currently need 3 accounts to bet MOST, not all, tracks onshore.
  • I'm sick of odds being all over the place after the race starts.
  • Information is poor and about 30 years behind modern technology.
  • Takeout is not getting any lower, and probably will go higher.
  • Field sizes stink
  • Pools are too small
Would anyone go to the local Walmart if they flipped you off on the way in, made you buy stuff and told you the price later, charged others different prices for the same items, used a 1955 cash register or credit card machine, and customer service consisted of three old guys who decided if you could return your item after listening to you and the clerk's story? Oh, and charged you to park and enter the store as well...how could I forget?
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)