Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 03:57 AM   #41
trying2win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Time to FLOOD WEG with emails expressing our opinions of the low life things that crawl around their corporate headquarters.
Thank you Tom for the reminder. Okay...I've walked the talk again. Hopefully PA members won't just 'think about doing the same'...but actually take ACTION and send their opinions of WEG to them. I just sent an email to WEG. Here's a copy of what I sent them:

"Hello:

I just read a press release from some of the WEG flunkeys and their unfair denigration of PREMIER TURF CLUB. Talk about sleazy, underhanded tactics to justify cancelling a contract with an above-board ADW company like PTC. These WEG flunkeys should hang their heads in shame.

I'm a customer at PTC and make the occasional bet through HORSEPLAYER INTERACTIVE as well. However, after finding out about these low-down tactics of WEG, I'll be looking into sending my WOODBINE/MOHAWK harness bets through an offshore racebook now. And I'll tell all my horseplayer friends to shun WEG, and your cheapskate, two-bit betting outfit called HPI. I'll advise these friends to wager somewhere else,where the betting companies have scruples, and actually have generous cash rewards and superior customer service (such as PREMIER TURF CLUB has, and WEG does not appear to have these virtues).

May WEG go bankrupt in the near future.

I wouldn't be surprised now if WEG cancels my HPI account, because WEG can't take honest criticism. It wouldn't bother me."

-------------------------------------------------------------------
~“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”
- Edmund Burke
trying2win is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)