Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 03:50 PM   #1034
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
Again, I actually agree with most of what you say above. The issue I have is, Trump also knows what you say, probably even moreso than you, unless you are much wealthier than I imagine. That is OK, I can live with someone who has a lot more money recieving better healthcare. My point is, dont tell the rest of the country not to worry because you came through it fine WITH ALL OF THE HEATHCARE YOUR MONEY CAN BUY! Do you not see the issue with this?
If I am understanding you right, you are upset about what Trump said; that it might be overstated?

What I see is that -- all things considered - Trump has kept more promises than any President in my lifetime.
Do I like the way he talks? Of course not.

If the man was even remotely presidential, he'd not be out there telling the leader of a foreign nation to F-himself before he was even in office.

BUT... he has improved so much in this country and that is especially true of the promises made ad nauseam by the left-wing leaders in the past 20 years. This is especially true when they were in the White house.

Simply put, Trump has raised the standards of minorities like no President in my memory. That includes the almighty Obama - one who was so full of promises and, yet, at the end of 8 years, where was minority unemployment?
Now, just to be clear - I am actually PRO LIBERAL -- in the sense that our system of government demands BOTH SIDES be functional parties.

The democratic party is currently highly dysfunctional. They have (essentially) declared war on the American way of life.

Not sure which will result in the worst outcome - A democratic win in November or a loss.
If they win, the will sink the country.

If the lose, they will burn the country.
Respectfully, I must say that by comparison, the fact that you don't like what Trump said is just fly droppings compared to the rest of it.

Just my opinion.
And I don't like my opinion.
But it does seem to represent reality.
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom