Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board


Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Racing Discussion (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Increasing the run up for the Pegasus? Would an extra 30 to 60 feet be more fair? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142841)

Andy Asaro 01-23-2018 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fager Fan (Post 2265070)
Metric system? Why on earth would we do that when we don't use the metric system in this country? And why does he think we can't make an exact measurement without doing so in the metric system? Does he also want us to start reporting weight in stones?

I asked his opinion and that's his answer. I don't like Metric system either. He was affiliated with Trakus and knows something about timing races.

Tom 01-23-2018 10:55 AM

You give theses guys millimeter and they take a kilometer!

Andy Asaro 01-23-2018 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2265074)
You give theses guys millimeter and they take a kilometer!

:lol:

Andy Asaro 01-23-2018 10:59 AM


Denny 01-23-2018 11:29 AM

AA,

Were you invited to the Pegasus by Ritvo and TSG, or not?

I think you're an Andy advocate, not a so-called horseplayer advocate.

cj 01-23-2018 11:43 AM

Metric part aside, Pat is spot on. Timing races the way we do now is comical to be honest. There is no downside to giving bettors the best data possible.

Andy Asaro 01-23-2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denny (Post 2265102)
AA,

Were you invited to the Pegasus by Ritvo and TSG, or not?

I think you're an Andy advocate, not a so-called horseplayer advocate.

You misrepresented facts in order to smear me.

Fager Fan 01-23-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cj (Post 2265109)
Metric part aside, Pat is spot on. Timing races the way we do now is comical to be honest. There is no downside to giving bettors the best data possible.

You'd go insane if you lived in Europe.

cj 01-23-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fager Fan (Post 2265160)
You'd go insane if you lived in Europe.

LOL, I did live in Europe for five years...Mons, Belgium.

Denny 01-23-2018 04:20 PM

INFRACTION
 
cj,

Why did I receive an infraction from you on my comment to AA?

I asked questions. Is that not allowed here?

Are people here above reproach?

Was he invited to GP by TSG and Ritvo to attend the Pegasus or not, is what I asked him???

He is supposedly a self-proclaimed horseplayer representative.

Who exactly he represents is what i'd like to know.

He has insulted me at another website before this when I've questioned his motives.

GMB@BP 01-23-2018 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denny (Post 2265216)
cj,

Why did I receive an infraction from you on my comment to AA?

I asked questions. Is that not allowed here?

Are people here above reproach?

Was he invited to GP by TSG and Ritvo to attend the Pegasus or not, is what I asked him???

He is supposedly a self-proclaimed horseplayer representative.

Who exactly he represents is what i'd like to know.

He has insulted me at another website before this when I've questioned his motives.

Maybe you should just have a private conversation to discuss your agenda rather then muddy up the thread?

Denny 01-23-2018 04:28 PM

I also "ASKED" somewhere else, on another thread somewhere if his expenses were being paid for by The Stronach Group to attend the Pegasus.

He smeared me with a vulgarity at HRI. Something I don't need to repeat. But, will if you ask.

Maybe he misread that there were Question Marks attached to my phrases.
Not Periods, as one would when making a statement.

jay68802 01-23-2018 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cj (Post 2265109)
Metric part aside, Pat is spot on. Timing races the way we do now is comical to be honest. There is no downside to giving bettors the best data possible.



Absolutely correct, there is only a upside for everyone.

And Andy, were you invited to the Pegasus by Ritvo and TSG, or not?

If you were go, have a great time, and if you get a chance, express your opinions.

And say "Hi" to Usher for me, he will know who I am.

And ask Belinda if she ever got that little tattoo removed. Never mind, that last one is a really bad idea.

Andy Asaro 01-23-2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay68802 (Post 2265224)
[/B]

Absolutely correct, there is only a upside for everyone.

And Andy, were you invited to the Pegasus by Ritvo and TSG, or not?

If you were go, have a great time, and if you get a chance, express your opinions.

And say "Hi" to Usher for me, he will know who I am.

And ask Belinda if she ever got that little tattoo removed. Never mind, that last one is a really bad idea.

Yes, Ritvo invited me. And I will have a good time there. Thanks.

jay68802 01-23-2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy Asaro (Post 2265226)
Yes, Ritvo invited me. And I will have a good time there. Thanks.

Good, but DO NOT ask that last question.:)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2018 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved -- Best Viewed in a modern browser @ 1280x720 Resolution Or Higher

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Will Brick and Mortar only sports betting help horse racing?
If Brick and Mortar Only for 2 years it will help horse racing. - 52.38%
11 Votes
If NOT Brick and mortar only it will hurt horse racing. - 47.62%
10 Votes
Total Votes: 21
Non-members may not vote on this poll.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2018 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved -- Best Viewed in a modern browser @ 1280x720 Resolution Or Higher
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.