Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Moore Calls Trump a Traitor (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136344)

maddog42 02-15-2017 06:44 AM

Moore Calls Trump a Traitor

rastajenk 02-15-2017 07:17 AM

So what? :confused:

cj's dad 02-15-2017 07:41 AM

He only has significance in the liberal community. Those of us with a brain ignore him and his rants. He should concentrate on losing weight and getting a chin tuck. Hollywood trash at its' finest.

barahona44 02-15-2017 08:24 AM

He's probably laying the groundwork for his next documentary which I'm sure will be about Trump.Certainly no shortage of material!

johnhannibalsmith 02-15-2017 09:55 AM

Plz update with Bill Maher's thoughts ASAP.

Clocker 02-15-2017 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
Plz update with Bill Maher's thoughts ASAP.

I'm sure someone will if Bill ever has one. That would certainly be a major news story.

MutuelClerk 02-15-2017 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clocker
I'm sure someone will if Bill ever has one. That would certainly be a major news story.

So because Bill Maher might disagree with you he's stupid? He's not original? I don't always agree with Bill Maher but I do find him fairly creative, funny, and original. The right blasting the left and vice versa is what takes no thought and is unoriginal. There's too many Republicans, Democrats and not enough Americans. Country first. Not your two parties that have taken down this government. Rush and Rachel before America. That's not exactly original either. However it is the world we live in.

jk3521 02-15-2017 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MutuelClerk
There's too many Republicans, Democrats and not enough Americans. Country first. Not your two parties that have taken down this government.

:ThmbUp:

johnhannibalsmith 02-15-2017 11:45 AM

Yikes, well for the record it just struck me as a thread on par with "EMD4ME Dissatisfied With Ride After Selection Finishes Second By Neck" or "Tom Calls Obama Kenyan KrackPot". Things you file under protocol, not news. Didn't mean to instigate critiques of Maher, just using as an example of someone else who could say almost anything about Trump and it would be the least unexpected thing to happen on that day.

Clocker 02-15-2017 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MutuelClerk
So because Bill Maher might disagree with you he's stupid? He's not original?

Where did I say that?

I often disagreed with Jon Stewart, but usually found him to be funny and original. Maher is neither. His act is to call others stupid for not agreeing with him and his party line. But he is smart enough to have made a mediocre career out of it. Like Moore.

P.S. I also think both political parties are stupid and not original.

davew 02-15-2017 12:08 PM

I wonder how long Moore would be alive if he said the same about Putin while in Russia?

Marshall Bennett 02-15-2017 12:17 PM

Michael Moore is a fat ugly commie pig that hates anything American other than free speech. Him and his kind are a huge factor in why this country borders being a moral sewage cesspool. :ThmbDown:

jk3521 02-15-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett
Michael Moore is a fat ugly commie pig that hates anything American other than free speech. Him and his kind are a huge factor in why this country borders being a moral sewage cesspool. :ThmbDown:

And... that also goes for the speakers of the direct opposite of idiot Moore's opinions. They all have their own agendas. It is not constructive criticism. It is divisive criticism. Lynch mob instigators of the 21st century.

MikeH 02-15-2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CurtisontheBay
Hollywood trash at its' finest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett
Michael Moore and his kind are a huge factor in why this country borders being a moral sewage cesspool. :ThmbDown:

+1

Inner Dirt 02-15-2017 01:09 PM

I don't understand how anyone cares what that ugly lesbian has to say.