Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board


Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Here's the hilarious part about off-topic (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161891)

PaceAdvantage 12-02-2020 01:01 PM

Here's the hilarious part about off-topic
 
All the cucks claiming how terrible this place is...how I don't allow opposing opinions. How I ban anyone who has a different opinion than me...

If all those people would simply stop coming here...and ACTUALLY ALLOW THIS PLACE TO DEVOLVE INTO A SINGLE OPINION FORUM...it would die a quick and boring death.

So if you actually hate off-topic...and think it's a cesspool...just stop coming here...and it will die a natural death.

But you guys can't stay away. Because you love it here. And I thank you.

It's one of the few places you CAN GO and have opposing opinions thrown about these days WITHOUT fear of being censored. That's the reality.

There are people with opposing opinions who have been here for DECADES without being banned.

The only people who get banned are SPECIAL KINDS OF ASSHOLES. No matter their political leanings.

Fred Mertz 12-02-2020 01:05 PM

Take care of that guy touting 4 and 5 horses in aisle #3.

Dahoss9698 12-02-2020 01:32 PM

Sure seems like you care what people think....a lot.

tucker6 12-02-2020 01:40 PM

What's hilarious are those who go from thread to thread looking for attention like a child. "Look at me! Look at me!!"

Are these people real adults or kids playing hooky from online classes. :lol:

PaceAdvantage 12-02-2020 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 (Post 2680304)
Sure seems like you care what people think....a lot.

Just explaining the obvious to the oblivious

Dahoss9698 12-02-2020 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2680318)
Just explaining the obvious to the oblivious

You needed a new thread to say the same bullshit youíve said a bunch of times recently?

Ummm....okay

PaceAdvantage 12-02-2020 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 (Post 2680324)
You needed a new thread to say the same bullshit you’ve said a bunch of times recently?

Ummm....okay

Some people are just that thick-headed. Nothing less will do, in order to drive the point home.

Your reply just now tells me you've finally gotten my point.

Success!

Dahoss9698 12-02-2020 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2680338)
Some people are just that thick-headed. Nothing less will do, in order to drive the point home.

Your reply just now tells me you've finally gotten my point.

Success!

Youíre trying too hard. You donít need to pander to the mouth breathers around here. Youíve already got them.

PaceAdvantage 12-02-2020 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 (Post 2680342)
Youíre trying too hard. You donít need to pander to the mouth breathers around here. Youíve already got them.

Speaking of trying hard, what other names do you have registered here?

Dahoss9698 12-02-2020 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2680347)
Speaking of trying hard, what other names do you have registered here?

:lol::lol::lol:

Someone is BIG mad.

PaceAdvantage 12-02-2020 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 (Post 2680360)
:lol::lol::lol:

Someone is BIG mad.

Yeah, you have me pegged. Can't fool you.

But seriously...someone as obsessed and driven when they are unbanned can't POSSIBLY stay away when they are banned...so...what other names do you have here?

Dahoss9698 12-02-2020 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2680365)
Yeah, you have me pegged. Can't fool you.

But seriously...someone as obsessed and driven when they are unbanned can't POSSIBLY stay away when they are banned...so...what other names do you have here?

Keep projecting. It looks good on you.

PaceAdvantage 12-02-2020 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 (Post 2680370)
Keep projecting. It looks good on you.

Seems I've hit a nerve. And here I thought you were an honest guy.

Nope...actually that's not true...I know you lie.

Dahoss9698 12-02-2020 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2680371)
Seems I've hit a nerve. And here I thought you were an honest guy.

Nope...actually that's not true...I know you lie.

Dude youíre the one jumping thread to thread trying to ďget me.Ē Iím sitting here laughing. Others are too. Trust me on that :lol:

PaceAdvantage 12-02-2020 03:27 PM

I've been laughing since day 1.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
How would 12 mins between races effect your play?
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.