Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   How can you defend @realDonaldTrump's "erratic behavior"? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147490)

Andy Asaro 09-16-2018 08:02 AM

How can you defend @realDonaldTrump's "erratic behavior"?

Clocker 09-16-2018 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy Asaro (Post 2371195)
"I look to see where the ball lands."

Got it! :D

https://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia...2_3334628b.jpg

cordoba 09-16-2018 11:41 AM

How can you defend @realDonaldTrump's "erratic behavior"?

yhaaaa

Tom 09-16-2018 11:47 AM

Erratic people see normal behavior, ie, success, and call it erratic.

Results are what matter.

Not Hillary
Tax cuts
N Korea backed off
Massive cuts in stupid expensive economy killing regulations
New SC justices

I can see why a liberal would think this to be erratic. :headbanger:

reckless 09-16-2018 12:15 PM

I really cannot answer about erratic behavior.

Those who have been acting erratically are the Trump bashers, lunatic liberals, phony Progressives, Democrats, millennials and sissies and pansies.

I never hang with that crowd. Tbey are too soft, too stupid, too hateful and regularly prone to losing --- both in life and in serious discussion.

letswastemoney 09-16-2018 12:45 PM

How can you defend liberals erratic behavior?

jay68802 09-16-2018 01:37 PM

As simple marketing strategy, or ploy.

jballscalls 09-16-2018 02:26 PM

it's interesting that many of the Trump supporters here don't see his behavior as erratic. Most of my friends that support him all admit he's kind of a nut job and also kind of a bad person, but similar to the original quote, they think he's getting things they want done.

Tom 09-16-2018 02:35 PM

I guess we are just thankful he is not getting hummers in the Oval Office from interns and then lying about it under oath.
You know, really erratic behavior - sexual preditation.

Or having the SS hide his MANY girl friends from his with while he skinny dips and bonks then right in the WH. Or having he own private Dr., Feelgood follow him along with a bag full of various drugs to feed in insatiable drug addiction, like JFK.
You know REALLY erratic behaviors.

But TRUMP is erratic for shooting his mouth off on social media, and those here who think it is erratic are doing EXACTLY the same thing here (hcap) and quoting tweets left and right by unknown people shooting their mouths off on social media!

Yeah, really erratic! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Burls 09-16-2018 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2371294)
Or having he own private Dr., Feelgood follow him along with a bag full of various drugs to feed in insatiable drug addiction.

Let's leave Michael Jackson out of this, please.

Dave Schwartz 09-16-2018 03:52 PM

"Where the ball lands."

Genius.

This is where the ball landed.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2371237)

Results are what matter.

Tax cuts
N Korea backed off
Massive cuts in stupid expensive economy killing regulations
New SC justices

Trump has certainly been a loose cannon with his mouth, but we're better off for what he's accomplished. :ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

"Where the ball lands." Still genius, Andy. :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage 09-16-2018 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jballscalls (Post 2371291)
it's interesting that many of the Trump supporters here don't see his behavior as erratic. Most of my friends that support him all admit he's kind of a nut job and also kind of a bad person, but similar to the original quote, they think he's getting things they want done.

Also, this "erratic, nut job, crazy, unfit" business is simply massive hyperbole coming from those who will stop at nothing to try and get him out of office by any means possible.

Remember when there was nonstop "BUSH IS THE STUPIDEST PRESIDENT EVER?"

Now George W. Bush is polling MUCH HIGHER, not with Repubs, but with DEMOCRATS...the very same people who kept telling us for 8 years what a stupid jackass criminal George W. Bush was (not to mention his VP, Cheney, who was Darth Vader).

Anyway, long story short...Donald Trump is politically incorrect (but not as much as he could be), a narcissist (what President isn't), an attention seeker and a guy who loves to market himself (even if that includes bending the truth and/or outright lying).

Again, not all that different from other presidents, only a lot MORE of it (plus the politically incorrect part, which is fairly unique among modern presidents).

I believe so much is intentionally blown out of proportion with Trump, that he can never have a fair assessment of his presidency, not matter how or when it finally ends.

chadk66 09-16-2018 04:22 PM

alongside of liberals and the liberal press he looks amazingly stable. and everybody that voted for him feels that way. so don't expect any changes in 2020

PaceAdvantage 09-16-2018 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2371342)
Also, this "erratic, nut job, crazy, unfit" business is simply massive hyperbole coming from those who will stop at nothing to try and get him out of office by any means possible.

Remember when there was nonstop "BUSH IS THE STUPIDEST PRESIDENT EVER?"

Now George W. Bush is polling MUCH HIGHER, not with Repubs, but with DEMOCRATS...the very same people who kept telling us for 8 years what a stupid jackass criminal George W. Bush was (not to mention his VP, Cheney, who was Darth Vader).

Anyway, long story short...Donald Trump is politically incorrect (but not as much as he could be), a narcissist (what President isn't), an attention seeker and a guy who loves to market himself (even if that includes bending the truth and/or outright lying).

Again, not all that different from other presidents, only a lot MORE of it (plus the politically incorrect part, which is fairly unique among modern presidents).

I believe so much is intentionally blown out of proportion with Trump, that he can never have a fair assessment of his presidency, not matter how or when it finally ends.

Oh, and I forgot to add something very important.

This is all going down because of one reason: "She wasn't supposed to lose."

Tom 09-16-2018 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz (Post 2371333)
"Where the ball lands."

Genius.

This is where the ball landed.

Trump has certainly been a loose cannon with his mouth, but we're better off for what he's accomplished. :ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

"Where the ball lands." Still genius, Andy. :ThmbUp:

Yes, that was funny - and Clocker had a funny reply, showing that you CAN disagree and poke fun without being a classless slob doing so, :ThmbUp: