Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Do all 3 % of deluded Americans post here?? (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161506)

hcap 11-11-2020 11:46 AM

Do all 3 % of deluded Americans post here??

Nearly 80 per cent of Americans — including Republicans — believe Biden won election, poll shows Only 3 per cent of respondents consider Trump the winner
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1720955.html

....The findings of the latest Reuters/Ipsos poll, carried out between Saturday afternoon and Tuesday, reveal that the incumbent president’s approach is out of touch with most Americans, who view the results as clear-cut.

After Mr Biden was declared president-elect on Saturday, 79 per cent of the 469 people surveyed said that Mr Biden had won the race for the White House. This included roughly six in 10 Republicans.

davew 11-11-2020 12:23 PM

election has not been declared official anywhere, electoral college not yet voted

how can anyone think someone won?

hcap 11-11-2020 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2672677)
election has not been declared official anywhere, electoral college not yet voted

how can anyone think someone won?

Over 95% of votes have already been counted. Everywhere but Arizona Biden's lead continues to widen.

Mathematically you and Trump have lost, unless you can prove massive and widespread voter fraud.

So far you cry wailing baby's have not.
So far 12 for 12 dismissed

tucker6 11-11-2020 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcap (Post 2672681)
Over 95% of votes have already been counted. Everywhere but Arizona Biden's lead continues to widen.

Mathematically you and Trump have lost, unless you can prove massive and widespread voter fraud.

Skirmishes do not a war make. The end is not in sight.

Andy Asaro 11-11-2020 12:38 PM

formula_2002 11-11-2020 12:57 PM

this was like a match horse race.

Trump comes out of the whipping and slashing.
Biden comes out giving the horse his head.
Trump goes 100 yards and falls off the horse.
Biden wins in a walkover.

But the inquiry goes up. to be continued:)

Marshall Bennett 11-11-2020 12:58 PM

I just read where 70% of republicans believe the election was a fraud. So I don't know where that 3% (or whatever) was dug up, but its ridiculous.
Once again you're full of shit with no facts...just more garbage.
On another crazy note, I see where Ilhan Omar is one of a few being considered for sec. of state. Can anyone with a working brain just imagine.
Biden's an idiot for making such crap public. Ever more reason to overturn the election and keep Trump. I do see that happening.

mowens33 11-11-2020 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucker6 (Post 2672683)
Skirmishes do not a war make. The end is not in sight.

Well we know one person in the 3%. Dream on!:popcorn:

mowens33 11-11-2020 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett (Post 2672689)
I just read where 70% of republicans believe the election was a fraud. So I don't know where that 3% (or whatever) was dug up, but its ridiculous.
Once again you're full of shit with no facts...just more garbage.
On another crazy note, I see where Ilhan Omar is one of a few being considered for sec. of state. Can anyone with a working brain just imagine.
Biden's an idiot for making such crap public. Ever more reason to overturn the election and keep Trump. I do see that happening.

Another three percenter! :popcorn::popcorn:

mowens33 11-11-2020 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by formula_2002 (Post 2672688)
this was like a match horse race.

Trump comes out of the whipping and slashing.
Biden comes out giving the horse his head.
Trump goes 100 yards and falls off the horse.
Biden wins in a walkover.

But the inquiry goes up. to be continued:)

and another:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Light 11-11-2020 01:07 PM

Trump is 0/12 in lawsuits so far...and counting.

Einstein said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."

OntheRail 11-11-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcap (Post 2672681)

Why are we not surprise leftist judges some of whom altered rules... would rule against Trump. One step at a time to get to the Supreme Court.

Not wide spread... targeted. That is why the Democrat controlled areas stopped counting. So they could get an idea of the make up target numbers were they needed to hit.

Targeted irregularities and fraud is what is being looked into here.

So hcap tell us... are you claiming no phuckery at all has occurred on or about election night.?

tucker6 11-11-2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mowens33 (Post 2672691)
Well we know one person in the 3%. Dream on!:popcorn:

I always love the posters who come out after the fact to spout off. Like anyone respects them or their posts. :lol:

tucker6 11-11-2020 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 2672697)
Trump is 0/12 in lawsuits so far...and counting.

Einstein said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results."

Einstein actually never said that.

Light 11-11-2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OntheRail (Post 2672699)
Why are we not surprise leftist judges some of whom altered rules... would rule against Trump.

I'd like more information on what you said. How do you know that the judges are "leftist"? And why would Trump's legal team be so stupid as to bring them before "leftist judges" when they know they will rule against them.

Because besides the 3 Supreme court judges Trump appointed, he also appointed 53 judges for the United States courts of appeals, 163 judges for the United States district courts.

So you're saying his legal team can't find a single judge Trump appointed or a Republican judge to hear his case?

And why did Barr's Director of Justice Department's Public Integrity Section,Richard Pilger resigned Monday in protest of Barr's order to federal prosecutors that they should examine allegations of voting irregularities.

Was he another "leftist"?

Is everyone who disagrees with Trump a leftist? Please explain.

Light 11-11-2020 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucker6 (Post 2672738)
Einstein actually never said that.

It's debatable but the message is not.

chrisl 11-11-2020 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 2672741)
I'd like more information on what you said. How do you know that the judges are "leftist"? And why would Trump's legal team be so stupid as to bring them before "leftist judges" when they know they will rule against them.

Because besides the 3 Supreme court judges Trump appointed, he also appointed 53 judges for the United States courts of appeals, 163 judges for the United States district courts.

So you're saying his legal team can't find a single judge Trump appointed or a Republican judge to hear his case?

And why did Barr's Director of Justice Department's Public Integrity Section,Richard Pilger resigned Monday in protest of Barr's order to federal prosecutors that they should examine allegations of voting irregularities.

According to you and your ilk. Anyone who supports Trump is a racist white supremist Nazi. Please explain this attack. Waiting

Ocala Mike 11-11-2020 02:55 PM

This is the best Einstein quote for me:

“Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity!''

Light 11-11-2020 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisl (Post 2672747)
According to you and your ilk. Anyone who supports Trump is a racist white supremist Nazi. Please explain this attack. Waiting

That's a pretty strong response. I never accused you of being a Nazi or a white Racist.

You assumed I am hostile to you from a mere request to explain what you just said. Generally fear based responses like yours signal that you do not have an adequate explanation for what you said. No problem.

As to your question, I do not think anyone who supports Trump is a racist or a Nazi. Many Republicans who are not up for reelection have already dismissed Trumps allegations.

And many staunch Republicans such as GWB have congratulated Biden on his win. No one can accuse Bush of being a leftist.

OntheRail 11-11-2020 03:15 PM

Quote:

What part of the phuckery took place in Democrat Strong holds don't you understand... and the steps in filing an action. Go educate your self you can't be that dim.

Light my must be like people calling a guy that is 6-9 400lbs Tiny... :coffee:

Light 11-11-2020 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OntheRail (Post 2672757)
What part of the phuckery took place in Democrat Strong holds don't you understand... and the steps in filing an action. Go educate your self you can't be that dim.

So if I ask you to explain what "phuckery" you are talking about, is that going to make you angrier because you have no answer? Or can you maturely explain yourself without malice?

tucker6 11-11-2020 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 2672744)
It's debatable but the message is not.

No it's not debatable

tucker6 11-11-2020 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ocala Mike (Post 2672750)
This is the best Einstein quote for me:

“Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity!''

Sorry but he didn't say that either.

OntheRail 11-11-2020 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Light (Post 2672759)
So if I ask you to explain what "phuckery" you are talking about, is that going to make you angrier because you have no answer? Or can you maturely explain yourself without malice?

Are you claiming NO PHUCKERY at all... is that your stance?

JUST a couple to get you on your way... PA (the state) Democratic election officials changed the rules on accepting and processing mail in ballots when brought to court the Democrat Judge... said run with it. That power resides in the STATES LEGISLATORS.

From the Missouri Attorney General

Quote:

A coalition of 10 state attorneys general, led by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt, today filed an amicus brief in Republican Party of Pennsylvania v. Boockvar, urging the Supreme Court of the United States to grant writs of certiorari and reverse a decision by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court allowing mail-in ballots to be received three days after Election Day, even without postmarks

The brief begins with, “The Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s decision overstepped its constitutional responsibility, encroached on the authority of the Pennsylvania legislature, and violated the plain language of the Election Clauses.”

The brief makes three main arguments. First, that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court overstepped its authority and encroached on the authority of the legislature in ruling that ballots received three days after election can be accepted, including ballots with an illegible postmark or no postmark at all. Second, that voting by mail can create risks of voter fraud, including in Pennsylvania. And lastly, that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court decision exacerbated these risks of absentee ballot fraud.

The brief can be found here

That is just one... over 173 Sworn statement (climbing to 11,000) many from Reg. Democratic pointing out thousands of improper ballot counting.

Research don't just eat the what is being spoon fed to you. :coffee:

Marshall Bennett 11-11-2020 04:29 PM

If Trump didn't think he could flip the results, he wouldn't pursue it. If he doesn't succeed, he'll go down as the biggest loser on record, at least in the eyes of the left. He, like most Americans, know the election was rigged. There's far too much early indication and credible witnesses.
If nothing else, it will eventually prove how deranged and dishonest the democratic party truly is.
He may not win, but there's little doubt the curtain will come down.

formula_2002 11-11-2020 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett (Post 2672777)
If Trump didn't think he could flip the results, he wouldn't pursue it. If he doesn't succeed, he'll go down as the biggest loser on record, at least in the eyes of the left. He, like most Americans, know the election was rigged. There's far too much early indication and credible witnesses.
If nothing else, it will eventually prove how deranged and dishonest the democratic party truly is.

And yet so many republican Senate seats were won. How discerning the dishonesty was.

davew 11-11-2020 05:35 PM

Quote:

exactly, Trump Pence had the most votes EVER ... besides Commie Joe

boxcar 11-11-2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

In fact, he was -- a holdover from the Obama administration when Holder was AG.

hcap 11-11-2020 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucker6 (Post 2672766)
Sorry but he didn't say that either.

I found a genuine Einstein quote for you and all the other gullible Trunpites.

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."

Just sayin':lol:

OntheRail 11-11-2020 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcap (Post 2672801)

Sheep...you. Yes you should take that one to heart. Was a smart man. But alas you won't :coffee:

hcap 11-11-2020 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OntheRail (Post 2672805)
Sheep...you. Yes you should take that one to heart. Was a smart man. But alas you won't :coffee:

Who will you mindlessly and obsequiously saute when he is gone?

mostpost 11-11-2020 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OntheRail (Post 2672769)
Are you claiming NO PHUCKERY at all... is that your stance?

JUST a couple to get you on your way... PA (the state) Democratic election officials changed the rules on accepting and processing mail in ballots when brought to court the Democrat Judge... said run with it. That power resides in the STATES LEGISLATORS.

From the Missouri Attorney General

The brief can be found here

That is just one... over 173 Sworn statement (climbing to 11,000) many from Reg. Democratic pointing out thousands of improper ballot counting.

Research don't just eat the what is being spoon fed to you. :coffee:

That brief was interesting reading. It referenced a Heritage Foundation which cited 491 cases of election fraud in the last twelve years. That’s 41 per year. Many of those involved such races as mayor of a small town, township supervisor, school board member, dog catcher, and one Congressional race in which the prep was a Republican. I don’t mean to imply that was the only time a Republican committed fraud. I mean it’s the only time we have proof so far.

Yet, based on such flimsy evidence in an infinitesimal number of cases, you have us overthrow an election in which more tha 76,000,000 people voted for the winner. Because Joe Biden is the winner and no amount of rationalization and hare splitting is going to change that.

mostpost 11-11-2020 07:11 PM

Quote:

Trump is already the biggest loser on record. At least in the eyes of any rational person. He’s only a hero in the eyes of his cultists.
There are no credible witnesses to any election fraud. The “Postal Worker” who admitted to destroying Trump ballots, turned out to be an attention whore who had no connection to USPS. I

davew 11-11-2020 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2672822)
That brief was interesting reading. It referenced a Heritage Foundation which cited 491 cases of election fraud in the last twelve years. That’s 41 per year. Many of those involved such races as mayor of a small town, township supervisor, school board member, dog catcher, and one Congressional race in which the prep was a Republican. I don’t mean to imply that was the only time a Republican committed fraud. I mean it’s the only time we have proof so far.

Yet, based on such flimsy evidence in an infinitesimal number of cases, you have us overthrow an election in which more tha 76,000,000 people voted for the winner. Because Joe Biden is the winner and no amount of rationalization and hare splitting is going to change that.

glad you admit that it DOES occur

so now what do you feel is the documented cases?

less than 0.0001%?
or more than 99%?

for all of those dead people that voted, all government benefits should be rescinded and convicted should be put into the ground

newtothegame 11-11-2020 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mostpost (Post 2672830)
Trump is already the biggest loser on record. At least in the eyes of any rational person. He’s only a hero in the eyes of his cultists.
There are no credible witnesses to any election fraud. The “Postal Worker” who admitted to destroying Trump ballots, turned out to be an attention whore who had no connection to USPS. I

Thats weird, almost every story involving Richard Hopkins says he is a postal worker from Pennsylvania. How can he have "NO" connection and yet he is a postal worker???

MONEY 11-11-2020 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcap (Post 2672666)
Nearly 80 per cent of Americans — including Republicans — believe Biden won election, poll shows Only 3 per cent of respondents consider Trump the winner
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1720955.html

....The findings of the latest Reuters/Ipsos poll, carried out between Saturday afternoon and Tuesday, reveal that the incumbent president’s approach is out of touch with most Americans, who view the results as clear-cut.

After Mr Biden was declared president-elect on Saturday, 79 per cent of the 469 people surveyed said that Mr Biden had won the race for the White House. This included roughly six in 10 Republicans.

So you started a thread for the sole purpose on insulting the all posters on PaceAdvange the don't think the same way that you do.

I believe that Biden won the election. I also believe that the election was unfair.
But I do know that the courts will not overturn the results of an election, no matter how the results were achieved.

So like I said before, Congrats to President Harris.:ThmbUp:

JustRalph 11-11-2020 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MONEY (Post 2672846)
So you started a thread for the sole purpose on insulting the all posters on PaceAdvange the don't think the same way that you do.

I believe that Biden won the election. I also believe that the election was unfair.
But I do know that the courts will not overturn the results of an election, no matter how the results were achieved.

So like I said before, Congrats to President Harris.:ThmbUp:

That’s how I read it.

He has a long history of insults. But it’s been worse since Trump.

Years ago he was much more even keeled. He was in fact a nice guy

Trump changes people

sammy the sage 11-11-2020 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcap (Post 2672801)

Better buy yourself a mirror then....it CERTAINLY APPLIES to you...:pound::lol:

mostpost 11-11-2020 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newtothegame (Post 2672843)
Thats weird, almost every story involving Richard Hopkins says he is a postal worker from Pennsylvania. How can he have "NO" connection and yet he is a postal worker???

Apparently the guy I was referring to was a copycat.
That does not give the Hopkins story any more credibility. The whole thing came from fake news Project Veritas.

woodtoo 11-11-2020 08:22 PM

Sidney Powell has tons of voter fraud info up on her Twitter feed.
Out it will come.:headbanger: